We also strongly believe that committed ongoing pro-active advice is required, planning for the future to ensure your business develops profitably and soundly in line with your own objectives, financial and otherwise. Working together, through the natural course of our work we are ideally placed to offer advice and support on a wide range of financial and business issues.
- Business Structures
- Setting up single company or group company structures with regard to optimising financing, taxation and risk positions.
- Company Formations
- Dealing with all aspects of company formations, preparation of shareholders’ agreements, minutes and resolutions, company searches and all other company secretarial matters.
- Cashflows and Business Planning
- Helping you to plan and finance your business operations, guiding you through all types of funding and financial decisions for your business.
- Computer Services
- Specialists in SAGE accounting and payroll software, the establishment of accounting/costing systems and the provision of relevant management information to help you monitor the performance of your business.
- Management Accounting and Consultancy
- Preparation of quarterly management accounts and meetings to review the results and advise on relevant business and taxation matters before the end of your accounting year end.
- Computer Accounting
- Looking after all your accounting, payroll, VAT and taxation affairs using our own in-house accounting department and giving you the satisfaction of knowing that your affairs are accurate and up to date.
- Preparation of annual accounts for companies and other businesses, including statutory accounts for filing at Companies House, giving you complete peace of mind for all your compliance issues.
- Taxation Advice and Planning
- Helping you to minimise your short and long term tax liabilities in order to maximise your business profits and personal wealth. Dealing with all your self assessment and corporation tax affairs and ensuring ongoing compliance with PAYE and VAT regulations.
At Atkinson Saul Fairholm, our philosophy is to remain close to our clients and to provide a personal, cost effective service. We do not have separate specialist departments providing advice which clients rarely need. We don’t do the glossy brochures, the ‘free’ seminars or the corporate entertaining for potential new clients. They all cost money which would be reflected in higher fees.
We concentrate our resources directly on our clients. By staying focused and small, we are able to provide good value services, with access to specialist expert advice on a needs only basis.
We will always discuss with you the scope of the work to be undertaken and agree fee costs prior to commencement of the work.
You will note that many of the services that we provide are support services. This is an area which has grown considerably over recent years. Often those support facilities will simply consist of a telephone call from our client to obtain our advice on a business decision they are about to make. We are able to draw on our expertise and experience from acting for over 300 clients, covering a whole variety of different businesses, to help you make the right decision for your business.